|Chapter 5||The Household of God, Book 1|
THE SECRET OF CREATION
1. He, who has ears to hear, let him hear and who has eyes to see, let him see. I will reveal a great secret to you that you may see how your most loving and holy Father presents Himself in a brotherly manner, enabling you to see and enjoy Him face to face. For the children must be introduced to their Father's great household from eternity.
2. The Deity was from eternity the power permeating all endlessness of infinity, and It was and is and will forever be infinity itself. In the center of Its depth I was from eternity the Love and the very life within It; but behold, I was blind like an embryo in the womb. The Deity, however, took pleasure in Its love and pressed hard towards it And the Love felt hotter and hotter in its center, masses upon masses of the Deity assailed it and all powers and forces stormed towards it
3. Then there arose a great hum, a storming and roaring and, behold, Love became fearful and was pressed hard from all sides so that it trembled deep within. And Love became aware of it, and the hum became a sound, and the sound within Love became a word, and the word spoke: "Let there be light!" And the flame in the heart of the ignited Love began to blaze and it became light in all the spaces of infinity.
4. And God saw the great glory of His Love within Him, and Love was strengthened with the power of the Deity, and thus the Deity united with Love forever and the light issued from the warmth.
5. And lo, Love saw within the Deity all the glories whose number is endless, and the Deity saw how all this flowed into It from Love, and Love saw its thoughts within the Deity and found great pleasure in them. Thereupon Love ignited anew and the powers of the Deity moved around it and behold: The thoughts emanating from Love were themselves love and were countless.
6. The Deity saw Its glory and Love felt Its power. And the Love within the Deity spoke: "Let us hold fast the thoughts of glory and cause them to go forth so that they may become free and perceive Us and become aware of how We perceive and see them and how We perceived and saw them before the light illuminated their forms!"
7. Then the Word passed into the Deity and It became Love throughout And lo, the Deity spoke for the first time: "Let there be!" And a host of spirits whose number is countless was set free out of the Deity, and Love saw Itself endlessly multiplied and saw Its infinite beauty in perfection.
8. However, all the beings were not yet alive and did not yet perceive and see, for they were still fixed forms in the Deity outside of Love.
9. And Love felt compassion and began to stir, and the motion rose within the Deity, and the Deity gave Its captives to Love and Love permeated all. And lo, the forms became alive and looked at each other in amazement and warmed themselves at the flames streaming from divine Love and thereby received independent movement and mobility. But they did not know themselves as yet.
10. Then Love spoke again: "Let Us make them recognize themselves, so that they may know Me and through Me also You."
11. Once again the Word arose within the Deity, and the Word sounded within the Deity, and the Word became law, and the law was Love and flowed into all.
|Chapter 5||Mobile view About us|