|Chapter 5||The Household of God, Book 1|
29. And behold: When all the suns with their planets came into existence through the might of the eternal, infinite God's merciful love, they had as yet no radiance, shine, shimmer or glimmer, for there was still dark night on the created suns, earths and moons. But into the center of the suns eternal Love sank a small spark of Its grace, and this spark – taster than lightning - illuminated the dark masses and lo, they shone upon the earths with a great radiance and are still shining and will do so as long as the spark of grace is not taken from them.
30. And behold, the earths and moons also began to shine, and they were allocated to the suns in just numbers and Love breathed upon them through the power and might of the Deity, and lo, the light vibrated on the suns, the seas on the planets heaved and whirled the floods, and the air currents and winds floated and blew over the earths like the Spirit of God over the waters of mercy. And the moons rose mightily above the earths to which they bad been given like fruit on a tree and began to revolve around them in wide circles as constant companions. And where there were many of them they were united in fixed orbits as a sign of the love of the children who are to constantly behold the face of their Father, as do the moons their earths, to prevent them from being torn from their orbits and destroyed on account of their light structure.
31. For behold, the moons are not solid, but porous, similar to the foam of the sea when it becomes firmer and more solid, and they are barren and without water. The air of the earth is there as the water of the moons and their air is like the ether between the suns and earths. And they (the moons) are destined to receive the worldlings, to hold the spirits of matter, to probe their constancy and mature them for the reception of grace.
32. The solid part of the earths is that part of the wrath of the Deity, which was appeased through mercy, and holds with strong fetters the spirits of those who had strayed. They will be held until the appointed time of their unaware release when they - individually bound - are put into matter, which is softer, yet strong enough to hold them, and from which they will only be able to emerge when eternal Love has once more awakened them. The seas and waters are full of them that they may there become humble, and the air is full of them, so that they can there be purified. Eternal Love is the form in everything; however the wrath of the Deity is only appeased on earth, but not abolished.
33. But note this well: In the center of the sun there dwells the spark of grace and gives light to the world through the fire of God's wrath. In the center of the earth, however, there dwells a spark of God's wrath like a fire- dragon and keeps the evil hordes in a solid state like stones, which must first be softened through the water of mercy if they are to be released for a second trial to gain freedom and eternal life. And now understand the mystery of your being and marvel at the great love of eternal Might and how often It has let you be born again in order to reclaim you, who were lost, for eternal life, for freedom, for the law, for love and light and for beholding Its face. And behold, all this I want to make known to you and through you to many others too, so that you may finally understand how exceedingly good eternal Love must be when It untiringly tolerates so much and does such great and marvelous things for you disobedient beings.
34. And so through the breath of the mercy of Love the earths were made to revolve around their guns and rotate around their own centers for a sign to the children that they may in all they do follow the example of the earths' movement around the suns and the moons around the earths. And the weak shall be like the moons and the strong like the earth, and the reborn shall be like the sun. And the weak shall behold the strength of Love that never forsakes them if they, like the moons, steadfastly turn towards the face of Love, revolving around it in smaller circles, yet by its power are also drawn into the great circle. And the strong shall be like the earth, rotating independently, in order to hold themselves ready at all times to receive the light and warmth from the grace of Love. Through its inner power this gives them light, warmth and life that they may produce fruit of all kinds from the works of love, which give food to the weak, refresh the incarnate and delight the reborn. And the reborn out of the waters of merciful Love, within whom grace is perfect, shall be like the sun. Their light shall shine everywhere and their warmth shall revive the weak and stimulate the strong towards nourishing the weak, that there may be fellowship among the children of One and the same Father.
35. And behold, you shall look still deeper and see how and why I have arranged all things in this way! Lo, the moon has specks and many dark areas, and the earth has cold but firm poles, high mountains and low valleys, springs, brooks, rivers, streams, lakes, seas and great oceans; and the sun has large and small spots. Behold, all these things are effects of love and grace or, respectively, warmth and light, all of which is eternal Love and the power of the Deity through It. Therefore, look at the weak and the moon, how alike they are, and the moon's nature is revealed to you. Look at the strong and all their works, and the earth is revealed before your eyes. And from one pole to the other there must be the rigid stillness of the spirit within the love towards Love in order that everything, which surrounds the spirit, can move in a constant order and thereby be active for the common purpose of everlasting preservation. For behold, everything depends on the stillness; without it nothing can be achieved and he who is not like the poles of the earth does not penetrate his innermost as does the line between the poles the center of the earth. Your love must be cold like the ice of the poles to enable you to absorb all the warmth of divine love. For behold, what is warm is not fit for the reception of warmth, but what is cold in its stillness is capable of absorbing the warmth completely and letting it stream forth into all parts of life. For whoever absorbs the warmth, which is the love of God, keeps it firmly within and does not allow it to flow on, is a miser who dissolves himself and is destroyed like ice at the fire. However, he who receives it like the poles and passes it promptly on to all around him, be they near or far, with him divine love is in the fight place and fully corresponds to the will of the great and half Giver.
36. This love will bring much fruit, will rise to the light of grace and constantly behold the boundless depths of the Deity - like the poles which look into the infinite spaces of the creations of the love of God - and will, with its eyes wide open, absorb the soft rays from the boundlessness of all the infinite spaces where mercy's countless beings are circling, everyone according to its kind, and will out of delight and bliss in its love towards Love and for Love ignite and become self-shining as a sun, like the light of the earth's poles.
37. Therefore, whoever remains constant in the center of the love of cognition, which is the grace, will have his loins aglow with love out of God, like the girdle of the earth and his eyes will shine with understanding like the poles, and his arms will move like the rivers, brooks and springs, and his deeds will stream towards the seas of the divine mercies, which are salted with grace and the understanding of eternal Love and everlasting life.
38. Well, here you have the key to open up and look through the earth that carries you.
|Chapter 5||Mobile view About us|