|Chapter 1||The Healing Power of Sunlight|
THE HEALING POWER OF SUNLIGHT
1. Regarding the matter, one does not have to be too particular about the precise measure and weight, but one should be concerned, above all, to have the right faith and proper trust in Me, for you know that I am quite capable of drowning someone in a few drops of water and keeping alive another one who has fallen into the ocean.
2. The materials used in the sun cure have no effect anyway, except that they have to absorb and retain the sunrays under the prescribed conditions. Once these materials have served their purpose and are used for cases of sickness, together with the given diet, with proper faith as prescribed, they will not fail to be effective.
3. Above all, an unselfish good will and firm faith are needed, especially on the part of the helper, in order to help a sufferer with this revealed grace of Mine through the power of My Name, for you cannot always expect the sufferer to possess a complete faith. However, if the sufferer also fully believes, the effect of the remedy will be all the more certain and speedy.
4. In ancient times when the earth was already inhabited by humans, these people used the light and warmth of the sun as the sole means of restoring their health whenever they felt some discomfort in their body.
5. They placed their sick in the sun, bared those parts of the body where the sick felt a weakness, discomfort or pain, and he soon became better.
6. If the sick had something wrong with his stomach, he had to expose the stomach area to the sunlight for a while, drink some water from a pure spring which had been exposed to the sun, and his condition soon improved.
7. As a matter of fact, the early dwellers on this earth hardly ever drank water which had not, if at all possible, been exposed to the sunlight for a while.
8. They did not have any deep and covered wells, and no one would drink water from a spring to which the sunlight could not penetrate, for they knew, and could also see it, that bad and sometimes even evil spirits dwell in such water until they are driven out through the power of the heavenly sunlight.
9. Look, there lies a deep truth in what has been said so far, for the light of the sun carries purer spirits with it, as you can well imagine. These spirits are closely related to the substantial parts of the human soul. When the soul is strengthened through the influence of such pure spirits it can easily and quickly overcome some weakness in its body, since the health of the body always solely depends on a sufficiently strong soul.
|Chapter 1||Mobile view About us|