|Chapter 1||The Natural Sun|
The Sun as the ideal concept of the planetary worlds; Generalities about soil and plant growth
The Lord Jesus' Revelations, commencing 8 August 1842.
1. It will not be necessary, as with the presentation of another cosmic body, to determine the position of this shining star (the sun), since everyday delineates this sharply. Wherefore we shall pause to answer a question: What is the sun? An answer to this shall easily sort out everything else, making it capable of wonderful exposition. So lets ask again: What actually is the sun?
2. In relation to its orbiting planets, the sun indeed is a fixed star; in itself however it is merely a perfect planet, in that it too (like the orbit of the Earth and its moon around the sun), together with its planets moves around the formerly mentioned central sun, a journey taking somewhat longer than the earth's orbit around the sun; for it requires nearly twenty-eight thousand years (note: twenty-eight thousand years / Revelations given 19th Century) to complete its journey.
3. Wherefore we know that the sun is not just sun, but rather a perfect planet, which in relation to its size as a cosmic body, also is bathed in more light than each of its much smaller planets.
4. If however the sun in itself is a perfect planet, then it certainly has to comprise in perfect measure all the essential planetary components occurring in smaller proportional potencies in its orbiting planets. Therefore there has to be present within the sun in great perfection that which, in much smaller form and therefore in much greater imperfections, is found upon the planet Mercury, Venus, Earth and its moon; in Mars, in the four special, individual planets Pallas, Ceres, Juno and Vesta; in Jupiter and its four moons, Saturn and its rings and seven moons; Uranus and its five moons, and another still more distant planet with its three moons, and finally in all the twelve billion (twelve thousand million) comets orbiting around the sun at immense distances.
5. In brief: the perfect planet sun is in the natural sense the complete epitome of all its planetary-world children; or, in this perfect planet is manifested vitally, more perfect in a natural sense, everything that occurs in whatever planet, moon or comet. For better comprehension therefore, we shall cite a few examples:
|Chapter 1||Mobile view About us|