|Chapter 1||The Natural Sun|
The Sun as the ideal concept of the planetary worlds; Generalities about soil and plant growth
The Lord Jesus' Revelations, commencing 8 August 1842.
1. It will not be necessary, as with the presentation of another cosmic body, to determine the position of this shining star (the sun), since everyday delineates this sharply. Wherefore we shall pause to answer a question: What is the sun? An answer to this shall easily sort out everything else, making it capable of wonderful exposition. So lets ask again: What actually is the sun?
2. In relation to its orbiting planets, the sun indeed is a fixed star; in itself however it is merely a perfect planet, in that it too (like the orbit of the Earth and its moon around the sun), together with its planets moves around the formerly mentioned central sun, a journey taking somewhat longer than the earth's orbit around the sun; for it requires nearly twenty-eight thousand years (note: twenty-eight thousand years / Revelations given 19th Century) to complete its journey.
3. Wherefore we know that the sun is not just sun, but rather a perfect planet, which in relation to its size as a cosmic body, also is bathed in more light than each of its much smaller planets.
4. If however the sun in itself is a perfect planet, then it certainly has to comprise in perfect measure all the essential planetary components occurring in smaller proportional potencies in its orbiting planets. Therefore there has to be present within the sun in great perfection that which, in much smaller form and therefore in much greater imperfections, is found upon the planet Mercury, Venus, Earth and its moon; in Mars, in the four special, individual planets Pallas, Ceres, Juno and Vesta; in Jupiter and its four moons, Saturn and its rings and seven moons; Uranus and its five moons, and another still more distant planet with its three moons, and finally in all the twelve billion (twelve thousand million) comets orbiting around the sun at immense distances.
5. In brief: the perfect planet sun is in the natural sense the complete epitome of all its planetary-world children; or, in this perfect planet is manifested vitally, more perfect in a natural sense, everything that occurs in whatever planet, moon or comet. For better comprehension therefore, we shall cite a few examples:
6. The soil of your planet is dead, hard, stony and not capable of bringing forth anything without the light of the sun. The sun's soil on the other hand is soft and gentle, and not stony or sandy, as the softness of human flesh, or for still greater comprehension, it is as elastic as human flesh, or for still greater comprehension, it is elastic nearly throughout; so that none who happen to fall on the ground would suffer painful injury, the impact being as upon an air-cushion. It is not however of a tough elastic composure like your so-called rubber, but completely loose and not only elastic as a whole but in all its particles, which in themselves are globules filled with true life-ether.
7. Such is indeed also the case with the soil of your planet, but the globules are brittle and so do not yield to a blow or fall, but rather compress further. And, if lying undisturbed alongside one another for many consecutive years, they grip together so stubbornly as to turn to stone, then offering still more stubborn resistance in the natural state than they did in their separate units, for which reason a planet's vegetation must needs be more meager than upon the perfect sun-planet.
8. Because on a planetary body such as your Earth, a rather rough seed, with its germ first has to decay, and then through this very process cause the surrounding soil to simultaneously decay or soften so that the germ then liberated can absorb its appropriate ether sustenance from the softened earth globules. Whereupon it has to immediately drive a large number of rootlets between the earth particles, softening them therewith and then crushing them through its growing bulk to gain additional plant-growth substance.
9. Is this necessary upon the perfect sun planet as well? Behold, here the difference is immense.
|Chapter 1||Mobile view About us|