|Chapter 1||The Spiritual Sun, Book 1|
The Spiritual sun, a Spark of Grace of God
1. Before we can go into the actual spiritual sun, we need to know beforehand where it is, how it is related to the natural sun and its composition.
2. In order to be able to make a perfect notion of the whole thing,.it must first be noticed that the spiritual is all that which is the innermost and simultaneously the most penetrating of all, thus the sole working and causing.
3. Take for instance a fruit; what do you think is inside it? Nothing but the spiritual power in the germ. What is the fruit itself, with all its ingredients for covering and preserving the innermost germ? It is basically nothing else than the external organ permeated by the power of the germ, which in all its parts behaves in a necessary beneficial way to the existing germs.
4. That the external fruit is an organ which is determined through the spiritual power of the germ, shows in that not only the fruit but also the whole tree or plant, emerges from the germ.
5. What is then the spiritual? The spiritual is first and foremost the innermost power in the germ from which comes forth the existence of the whole tree with roots, stem, branches, twigs, leaves, blossoms and fruit. Yet, it is the spiritual which penetrates all these named parts of the tree as if for itself or its own well-being.
6. The spiritual is, therefore the innermost, most penetrating and most all-embracing. For what is here the most permeating that is also the comprehensive.
7. That this is true, you can grasp from a multitude of natural phenomena. Take for example a bell. Where does the sound find itself? Would you say: more on the outside, more in the middle of the metal, or more on the inside? It is wrong! The sound is the inner spiritual fluidim (in plants it is the viscous gasses or juices), encased in the material hulls.
|Chapter 1||Mobile view About us|