|Chapter 1||Explanation of Scriptures|
15. And then the master builder will come and ask you: "Friend, where do you want me to start building the house?", What will you say to him then? - Certainly nothing else than: "Here, friend, where the big pile of building material is!"
16. And the master builder will say to you, "Why did you allow this material to be piled up on the site before we made the plan and dug the ground? If you want to have the house on this site, you have to move all this material aside and have to clear the place completely; only then will I come, I will measure the place, design the plan, then dig the ground, and in only in the end, examine the material, if it is good for the building of your house!"
17. You see, from this parable, you can quite clearly see how little good anyone will benefit, if he does not progress in the same order!
18. But what is this true order? This true order consists simply in the fact that each one begins to arrange each new charge or transfer of the material as a dwelling-house and does not resort to a second charge until he has processed the first one. In this way, he will move swiftly in his burrow, and will always have enough free space around it, on which he can put up sufficient new building material in good order.
19. But quite understandably - this order consists in the fact that everyone immediately becomes active according to what has been read and then sets up his life accordingly; thus the readings will be of use to him, but on the contrary they will be detrimental; because such a person is not only a pure hearer of the word, but a perpetrator of the same!
20. More explanations follow!
|Chapter 1||Mobile view About us|